As promised, I’m posting the update on tickets to 2014 Super Bowl XLVIII. Witness history in the making at the most highly anticipated sporting event of the football season: Super Bowl XLVIII. As all Dream Vacations, these are exclusively for our Vacation Travel Club’s members only. If it makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside, your membership goes towards this and many trips that you’ll enjoy for the rest of your life.
New York and New Jersey are ecstatic to host the first outdoor, cold-weather Super Bowl. It’s the first Super Bowl in the region and the first to be hosted by 2 states and 2 football teams. This February, the Big Apple and Garden State unite with the help of NFC New York Giants and AFC New York Jets to present football’s ultimate championship event. Diehard fans, world-class athletes, celebrities and DreamTrippers will all converge at MetLife Stadium for an AFC and NFC battle you’ll never forget, not to mention, the star-studded half-time show, starring Bruno Mars. The whole world will be watching.
Your trip includes complimentary airport transportation, a Super Bowl weekend guide, a 3-night stay, daily breakfast, a ticket holder and lanyard, and Terrace Level End Zone tickets (upgrades available). Between Super Bowl festivities, you can also explore the cities. A trip to the northeast wouldn’t be complete with visiting Brooklyn Bridge, Times Square and the Empire State Building.
The kickoff countdown has begun, so join today and get pumped to experience history in the making and the larger-than-life Super Bowl XLVIII. Remember, that’s only one of the perks of being a member of Kaduceus Vacation’s travel club. You’ll also enjoy you’re very own Concierge, Online Shopping Mall, discounted movies, show tickets and amusement parks, discounts at local stores and restaurants. And all for the one-time $199 activation fee and $49/month, all of which that can be used towards any vacation package. You truly have nothing to lose, and a lifetime of savings to gain.
Sign up today, or fill out the form
to learn how to Vacation Sooner, Now!
- 4-day and 3-night 2014 Super Bowl XLVIII staying at the Hampton Inn Secaucus/Meadowlands (or similar hotel in the same area).
- (Hotel upgrades are available).
- Standard accommodations feature a 32-inch LCD TV, work area, and coffee maker.
- Breakfast daily.
- Complimentary airport transfers.
- Terrace-level end zone tickets. (Upgrades are available.)
- Super Bowl weekend guide.
- 24-hour on-site concierge service.
- Ticket holder and lanyard.
- All taxes, fees and service charges.
- Air transportation is not included. The closest commercial airport is LaGuardia Airport (30 minutes via taxi).