If you’re planning a family Disney vacation, Kaduceus Vacation Travel Club is the only way to go. Well, in any form of travel really. As our club has partnerships with the leading resorts in the world, we’re able to put together “could build it yourself” vacation packages. Just check out this trip and see if you’re able to beat our price.
Enjoy spectacular views of Disney Paradise Pier® and Disney Carlifornia Adventure®, a scenic rooftop pool, California Streamin’ waterslide and more. Unwind with complimentary weekday newspapers and WiFi in the comfort of your bright and airy room, featuring beach ball pillows and hidden Mickeys you’ll delight in finding. Share breakfast with Disney characters at Surf’s Up! Breakfast with Mickey & Friends, and for dinner, the whole family can fill up on favorites like pizza, cheeseburgers and fountain treats. On select nights, you can see a special view of Disneyland’s fireworks to the tune of a pipedin synchronized soundtrack from the hotel’s pool deck.
- 4-day and 3-night stay at Disneyßs†Paradise†Pier® Hotel.
- Accommodations feature 1 king or 2 queen beds, comfortable bedding, and even hidden Mickeys.
- All rooms are nonsmoking and include a refrigerator, a flatscreen TV, a coffee maker, and safe.
- Complimentary weekday newspapers, and complimentary wired and wireless Internet.
- Rooms include a twin daybed in the sitting room (except in rooms with disabled access).
- 3-day ticket valid for admission to either Disneyland® Park or Disney†California†Adventure® each day.
- Taxes and fees.
- If a hosted trip, a Welcome CheckIn on the day of arrival and Meet & Greet Party will be provided to members and their guests.
- Air transportation is not included. The closest commercial airports are John Wayne Airport (SNA) and Los Angeles International Airport (LAX).
*Discounted airfare may be available for this trip from your location.
Maximum occupancy is 5 people.
Children ages 2 and younger stay free, ages 39 are $171 and ages 1017 are $184. Children’s rates include a 3day ticket valid for admission to either Disneyland® Park or Disney California Adventure® each day.
Children’s pricing is based on age at time of travel.
Self-parking is $15 per night and valet is $22 per night. Parking charges are subject to change.
Checkin: 3 p.m. Checkout: 11 a.m.
As a member, you will receive deep discounts doing all the things you love to do!
- Celebrate your anniversary at an amazing dinner show.
- Reward your kids to a special weekend at Disney World.
- Hang out with your friends at a sporting event.
- Visit museums and learn with your family.
- Treat your special someone to a Broadway show.
- Let your inner child let loose at Six Flags.
Interested in visiting several different theme parks, dinner theaters, zoos, aquariums, or other great entertainment spots? We have combination packages that will help you save your hard earned money. Many of these great deals offer two or more attractions for less than the cost of one regularly priced ticket.
Remember, this is only one of the perks of being a member of our vacation club. You’ll also enjoy you’re very own Concierge, Online Shopping Mall, discounted movies, show tickets and amusement parks, discounts at local stores and restaurants. And all for the one-time $199 activation fee and $55/month, all of which that can be used towards any vacation package. You truly have nothing to lose, and a lifetime of savings to gain.