If you’re not a member of Kaduceus Vacations Travel Club, you missed out on this exclusive offer! EDC will return to the Las Vegas Motor Speedway for its 18th edition on June 20-22, 2014. The 2014 EDC festival will bring Insomniac’s signature over-the-top production and creative elements to the venue including elaborately designed stage production and lighting, pyrotechnics, roaming theatrical performers, dancers and acrobats, interactive art installations and amazing music, with many new surprises for fans to discover.
2014 EDC will once again take over Las Vegas during EDC Week, June 17 – 23, 2014, with an eclectic mix of nightclub and dayclub events spread across several Las Vegas’ venues. Insomniac’s annual dance music conference, EDMbiz, will also return for its 3rd year in addition to a brand new dance music awards show.
Conveniently located less than a mile from the Strip, Wyndham Grand Desert Resort offers outstanding accommodations close to the heart of Las Vegas. Pamper yourself with a dip in the hot tub, followed by a quick stop in the sauna. Spend the afternoon lounging by the magnificent outdoor pool. Kids will have a blast playing in the children’s pool, or relaxing in the Games Room.
To make your stay more enjoyable, Wyndham Grand Desert Resort provides transportation to the Strip via a shuttle that runs between the resort and Harrah’s Casino. Units offer either a partial or full kitchen, TV & DVD, stereo w/CD unit and washer and dryer.
2014 EDC Las Vegas Dream Vacation
- 2014 EDC DreamTrip is for a party of four; total cost $3,500
- Four 3-day GA Passes for 2014 EDC Week
- Limo transportation to and from 2014 EDC festival
- 2-bedroom Suite at Wyndham Grand Desert Resort; accommodates 8-guests.
- Check-in June 15th, 2014 for 7-nights
- Units are air conditioned, and offer either a partial or full kitchen, TV & DVD, stereo w/CD unit and washer and dryer.
- All units are non-smoking. Call in advance to discuss special needs, however handicapped units may not be an option.
- Wireless internet is offered for a fee. Pets are not allowed. Call resort for details.
- There is no daily or mid-week cleaning offered.
- If a hosted trip, a Welcome Check-In on the day of arrival and Meet & Greet Party will be provided to members and their guests.
- Air transportation is not included. The closest commercial airports is (LAS) McCarren Las Vegas Airport
Remember, this is only one of the perks of being a member of Kaduceus Vacation Travel Club’s Vacation Sooner club. You’ll also enjoy you’re very own Concierge, Online Shopping Mall, discounted movies, show tickets and amusement parks, discounts at local stores and restaurants. And all for the one-time $199 activation fee and $55/month, all of which that can be used towards any vacation package. You truly have nothing to lose, and a lifetime of savings to gain.
Join today, call 385.743.9239 or fill out
the form to inquire about this Dream Vacation